• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many board members outside of US and Canada are there?

84 posts in this topic

um, why not state where you are from so the rest of us Imperialist Yanks get an idea of where you live?

OK, not a bad idea. hm

1koko, brasseye and myself are from the UK, osborn fr is from France and -JoSeph- is from Australia.

Well, i assume that Chromium, Cryptkeeper59, Paris_Fred, Goldust, Flaming_Telepath and numerous others foreigners members never come in the "Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs" section of the board (shrug)

Well, i assume that Chromium, Cryptkeeper59, Paris_Fred, Goldust, Flaming_Telepath and numerous others foreigners members never come in the "Permanent Comic Collecting Polls & FAQs" section of the board (shrug)

No, it has to come to me :whistle:

They've got 48 hours to report in or there will be trouble. :sumo:

48 hours from the original post ?

48 hours from your post ?

48 hours from when they read this ?

(shrug)

48 hours from the original post ?

48 hours from your post ?

48 hours from when they read this ?

(shrug)

Deadline extended to 48 months from when they read this post, cos i'm a nice guy. :angel:

(And cos FT won't sell me anymore sweet books if I annoy him. :shy:

Anybody seen Anfield Fox around lately? Haven't noticed Matt posting in a while. (shrug)

And why hasn't Goonchild checked into the thread under his latest shill ID yet?

sorry i'm late :grin: and i'm from the same country as Osborn :hi: