• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Green Lantern #1

19 posts in this topic

Count started a thread on faded covers which reminded me about the bad color fading on the front cover of this Green Lantern #1 issue. What kind of deduction would you give because of the fading? Here are some other details about the comic:

Staples are secure to cover and main body. Has about a 2" spine split at the top corner. A couple of light creases at the lower right corner of the front cover. No writing except for store stamp on back cover. No tears. All interior pages are complete with no cutouts and cream to off-white pages.

th_GreenLantern1VG-.jpgth_GreenLantern1VG-Back.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Mike

1.5 :eek:

divad...let's say it's a 9.0 book in all other regards and this exact level of fading...would be interested in your opinion what then the book would grade...I would think at least a 5.0, no?

Nope, still 1.5 :sumo:

Take a 9.0 book. Put a 5" horizontal tear through the center. What's its grade? Same diff. :grin:

divad...let's say it's a 9.0 book in all other regards and this exact level of fading...would be interested in your opinion what then the book would grade...I would think at least a 5.0, no?

Take a 9.0 book. Put a 5" horizontal tear through the center. What's its grade? Same diff. :grin:

You're a hard man divadrabnud, yep, a hard man :sumo:

That's what SHE said . . . :acclaim:

That's what SHE said . . . :acclaim:

(worship)