• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

:hi:

DSCF0573-1.jpg

I'm also working on a Punisher run, just started this summer so i'm not far in by any means. I grew up collecting everything Punisher, by the time I left high school for the Marines my entire room in my parents house was wall to wall Punisher. Wish I would have taken pictures back then, it was a sight to behold.

I like to think that growing up reading the Punisher had something to do with me wanting to be a Marine lol.

Sadly I had to sell everything with all the moving around the Marines required. Now I'm working to get some of it back.

Earlier this week I had some luck and won #5, #14, #15 all @ 9.8 on mycomicshop.com. Hope they get here soon. :whee:

Edited by Darkmind

Finally able to add something to my set< it"s been a while... :)

annual1.jpg

How much does the Punisher annual #1 go for?

I have one that is a 9.8 white pages potential, if graded. I would like to know if it's worth slabbing to sell.

Edited by vane

Finally able to add something to my set< it"s been a while... :)

annual1.jpg

How much does the Punisher annual #1 go for?

I have one that is a 9.8 white pages potential, if graded. I would like to know if it's worth slabbing to sell.

most likely around $40-$50