• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

Just some random images to help keep the thread alive.....................Sorry I only own one slab at this point and its not a Punisher......

43866768.jpg

By vpcomix72 at 2010-03-02

Nice books, especially the #9, :cloud9: -- Thanks for sharing Vpcomix72 (thumbs u

Thank you sir

After going though all my scans, I am amazed at how many cross-overs the Punisher made into other titles. I could keep this thread going for months with just cross-over covers.

I think the Punisher has more cross-overs than any other character except maybe for spider man. Me thinks Marvel may have over done this character a bit.

2ll0yhc.jpg

My newest score! Very happy with it! It has a lot of non-color breaking stuff so I think it's going to be pressed and resubmitted. It was a gift and i'd never sell it, but it would be cool to see a 9.0 on the label in the future! lol

I have a ton of punisher books. Need to organize my collection and get everything catagorized and seperated. When I do i'll post some cool ones I have!

My favorite Punisher covers are his first daredevil covers! Always thought those were sweet!

Edited by TheDanimal

I dont know if there are any other DD covers with the Punisher. My DD collection is kinda small, i only have 189 books. These are the ones i have ......

293zy.jpg

By vpcomix72 at 2010-03-05

292c.jpg

257kf.jpg

309rs.jpg

daredevilthepunisher.jpg

I am missing this issue, I grabbed it off the net...............

dd183.jpg

183 was more the one I was referring to!!! I don't think I even have a copy of that anymore. Just love that cover!

When I do a Daredevil run I can finally pick up that book. Need to finish X-men 1st and hopefully by the end of 2010 I can start Daredevil!