• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

found out my copy ive had for awhile is coming back a 5.5 ( was hoping for a 6.5-7.0) so i was lucky enough to find a nice upgrade from a friend in town...ive always loved the punisher ever since i was a kid..so this book was a must have for me

cgc8-1.jpg

Edited by c-mack

This is off Punisher topic, lol... but C, how have you displayed your CGC's in your home? Or are they just in the cupboard? Would look real sick if you had all of them fixed to the wall somehow, on a rack, or framed. Your collection is getting beyond sick.

yeah...it was with a good friend...and it worked out for the both of us...he just wanted a copy to have till he found a HG that fits him...and ill just buy it back off him since a 6.0 is just fine for me lol

yeah...it was with a good friend...and it worked out for the both of us...he just wanted a copy to have till he found a HG that fits him...and ill just buy it back off him since a 6.0 is just fine for me lol
I hope your friend finds a HG copy he can afford.

So aren't one of these a price variant or Canadian edition or something?

I believe the no barcode version is the direct market edition.. (shrug)

What I was referring to is the way the price is listed. One has 1.25, the other has 3 prices for Canada and the UK also.

Nice books c-mack and 14_of_spades :)

I wish they were mine. :cloud9:

I yanked the images from the thread in the earlier pages. :sorry: