• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

Here's a piece done by a friend of mine whom is a published artist. His name is Robin Thompson, and this was a special request of mine. I am happy with it!

As far as Punisher comics; for me, it's gotta be the limited run! Man those covers were sweeeeeeeeeet!

Cool thread. I am glad someone brought up some HAPPY COMIC THOUGHTS!

Here's the piece...

PunSketch.jpg

Johnny G :hi:

:applause: Great looking piece Johnny G, thanks for sharing. Do you have any other punisher art?

Thanks!

I just sold THIS last week. I got it done by Ernie last ECCC. Don't get me wrong, I like Ernie's work, and have a few nice pieces, but this failed to grab me and I felt I had to get it out!

I would love to get a Zeck sketch... Like I said, that limited run is probably still my favorite cover run. Sure there is much better stuff out there, but #1 and 3 are two of my all-time faves. :cloud9: I was sooooo happy when they turned the 4 issue mini into 5!

Great thread!

:popcorn:

The Ernie Chan piece looks cool also, thanks again for sharing.

The limited series was great, and actually the time when the Punisher developed into an interesting character (and favorite) for me. ( :cool: Zeck covers are fantastic, number 3 is my favorite of the series.)