• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PUNISHER appreciation thread
4 4

1,058 posts in this topic

I love how you keep this thread alive bro :)

How many Punisher CGC's do you have now? :o

:) Thanks Lloyd, I'm trying to complete the first unlimited Punisher series from 1987 (vol. 2) in CGC 9.8. This was the first major comic series where I actually purchased every issue in it's entire run, the week an issue was released. (no searching for backissues.) In this run there are 104 issues, 2 variants, and 7 annuals. -- I am almost 70% of the way there.

Wow!

Which issues are the tough ones to get in 9.8 bro? I imagine some must be tricky to find?

issue #9 -- One of the toughest to find. Low print run issue, tough black cover. Cheaper paper stock used at time.

This is not my copy, there are 2 copies in cgc 9.8, 1 copy sold for $200 :o

9HTF.jpg

:) Thanks Lloyd, I'm trying to complete the first unlimited Punisher series from 1987 (vol. 2) in CGC 9.8. This was the first major comic series where I actually purchased every issue in it's entire run, the week an issue was released. (no searching for backissues.) In this run there are 104 issues, 2 variants, and 7 annuals. -- I am almost 70% of the way there.

What are the two variants?

What are the two variants?

The two variants are #57, and #100, both posted below:

punisher57b-1900.jpg57b.jpg

PUNISHER100-2.jpg100f-1.jpg

Anyone have an idea what a Mint 9.9 Punisher # 18 with Kingpin from 1987 would be worth?

(shrug) Sorry, no clue. It would be the top graded book though, as there are 8 copies in 9.8 with none higher. (according to current CGC census.) Heres my 9.8 copy, that I picked up from e-bay for under $15, I've seen another copy in 9.8 sell for $40.

punisher-181381.jpg

Thanks Lloyd, lol ,or this arm, face, body etc.... :eek: , haven't picked any of this stuff up yet, don't know if I want to. :(

frankencastle.jpg

What did Marvel do ???? (shrug)