• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wealthiest Characters?

29 posts in this topic

Just admit that none of those Marvel "paupers" has more than three cubic acres of money, or the candy-striped emerald, or the world's biggest ball of string, or a gold nugget boat, or the golden fleece, or need I go on? We all know where the true wealth lies...

I thought of Doom, but what exactly is the GNP of Latervia? Everytime they depict the country it's always full of peasants and villagers. Not a lot of industry. Although from a real estate point of view, he may have quite a potential.

Black Panther made his fortune from Vibranium, although most of his country is still jungle? Hmmm. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Doom dabbles in magic, etc. but his scientific knowledge rivals Reed Richards and Tony Stark. Reed makes his money from patents, etc. (plus knowledge stolen from other planets/races.) I'd assume Doom does the same. Latveria just looks backwards. We all know it's ringed by sophisticated weaponry and defenses along with an army of Doom bots. ;-)

Black Panther's society has been shown to be the most technologically advanced on earth I think.

Latveria and Wakanda... each should dwarf any one person's net worth.

Howzabout Lord Greystoke aka Tarzan.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Greystoke would just come in somewhere in the 50 to 100 million range. A relative pauper compared to the rest of the bunch.

I think Scrooge McDuck is being short changed! His money bin has GOT to hold way more than a measly 8 billion bucks. grin.gif

I think Scrooge McDuck is being short changed! His money bin has GOT to hold way more than a measly 8 billion bucks. grin.gif

Yeah! 98 (or so) cubic feet of cash... well... is a LOT of cash!

What about the poorest characters (that have had their own book)?

Man-Thing

Swamp Thing

Devil Dinosaur

Werewolf by Night

Spider-Man/Peter Parker (that guy NEVER had food in his fridge in the 70's!) tongue.gif

Right you are, ComicSheet! Depending on which reference you prefer, Scrooge's fortune was established in many issues as three cubic acres of cash (or five multiplujillion, nine impossibidillion, seven fantasticatrillion dollars and sixteen cents) ...!! Even Richie Rich couldn't hold a candle to the Richest Duck in the World. Of course, Scrooge only had one way of enjoying his wealth...

Step 1: Dive into it like a porpoise

Step 2: Burrow through it like a gopher

Step 3: Toss it up and let it him him on the head

(Repeat as necessary)

...this reminds me to go check my tix for last night's $100 million Calif. lottery...!