• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1950s DC 10 Cent Comics For Sale! Action, Adv, Batman, Detective, Superman

93 posts in this topic

Nice batch of mid-1950s DC books here, found recently in a local basement. They present really well for the grades, pages are mostly offwhite with no brittleness, minor general wear unless noted. (2) of the Supermans are from a seperate lot and will be noted.

As always I accept returns on items not as described. I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, and now Visa/MC/American Express.

Shipping is $5 in US, International 1-8 books is $10/Canada, $12/Other, 8-up books TBD.

I accept :takeit: via post quoting item(quoting text is sufficient, no need to quote the pic as well) or :takeit: via PM, timestamp is the winner between the two, please do not edit the :takeit: posts.

action211.jpgadv219.jpgbatman97.jpgdetective226.jpgsuperman97.jpg

action242.jpg

Action Comics #242 VG/F $270 Origin & 1st Brainiac, 1st mention of Shrunken City of Kandor

Back Cover

A VERY hard book to find.....I can't see the BC. Is it just me?