• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gus'? Action 1 on eBay....

1,649 posts in this topic

In fact, I may just sue him and take the Action #1 as collateral of his debt! Yea, I like that. :applause:

I bet bluechip wouldn't be too happy about that.

But give 'em hell anyway, Mark.

Stir up some chit and let's see what happens.

:popcorn:

I wish Bluechip only the best of luck in selling his books. (thumbs u

I say this not only because he is a good guy and topnotch collector, but also because I want Greg Jortner to have some money - since he claims he does not - so that he can pay the debt he owes (and refuses to make good on) for the last several months to a well-known and respected dealer (who is a member of these boards). In fact, I may just sue him and take the Action #1 as collateral of his debt! Yea, I like that. :applause:

hm

sounds like the opening lines of a soap opera.....

hm

In fact, I may just sue him and take the Action #1 as collateral of his debt! Yea, I like that. :applause:
Um, can you take a consignment book not in his possession? I'd like to see how that works out. Just lien the commission or something legal-ish like that.

I want Greg Jortner to have some money - since he claims he does not - so that he can pay the debt he owes (and refuses to make good on) for the last several months to a well-known and respected dealer (who is a member of these boards).

You Mark? :baiting:

I want Greg Jortner to have some money - since he claims he does not - so that he can pay the debt he owes (and refuses to make good on) for the last several months to a well-known and respected dealer (who is a member of these boards).

he said well-known and respected :makepoint:

:signfunny:

Sorry Mark, but this was laugh out loud funny.

Steve this is your funniest post ever lol(worship)

If anyone (including Mark) has more info on this, please PM me.

FYI, all cautions are being taken, as I have been sorely burned. Most valuable book I ever owned was sold years ago and is still not fully paid for, despite the fact that the intermediary and the book's recipient both know I haven't been paid -- and both are very, very well known names. (And in the case of the recipient, at least, he is also well-respected).

If anyone (including Mark) has more info on this, please PM me.

FYI, all cautions are being taken, as I have been sorely burned. Most valuable book I ever owned was sold years ago and is still not fully paid for, despite the fact that the intermediary and the book's recipient both know I haven't been paid -- and both are very, very well known names. (And in the case of the recipient, at least, he is also well-respected).

hm It seems like there should be more names in these posts.

Sounds like a job for Mr. Zaid... (shrug)

Cue the music and title sequence...

I bet bluechip wouldn't be too happy about that.

But give 'em hell anyway, Mark.

Stir up some chit and let's see what happens.

:popcorn: [/quote

I would make sure he received all his money first of course!! (thumbs u

You Mark? :baiting: [/quote

Nah, not me! :kidaround:

I admit I'm not well-known. :grin:

Cue the music and title sequence...

I work for comics. :gossip:

Its true.He does!

He does work for comics? Great. I just saw that a copy of a 9.8 valiant comic from 1992 sold for 2500. I can easily get my hands on hundreds or even thousands of those. How much of Mark's time will that buy me?

Its true.He does!

He does work for comics? Great. I just saw that a copy of a 9.8 valiant comic from 1992 sold for 2500. I can easily get my hands on hundreds or even thousands of those. How much of Mark's time will that buy me?

that does boggle my mind...though, I suspect if there were thousands or hundreds or even dozens, it would not go for near that much..... regardless of what era we collect, supply + demand=price

Its true.He does!

that does boggle my mind...though, I suspect if there were thousands or hundreds or even dozens, it would not go for near that much..... regardless of what era we collect, supply + demand=price

In a friendly way,

I believe hes trying to make a point beyond the statement rick.