• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay, this is an ugly Amazing Fantasy 15....

14 posts in this topic

You know what would be funny? Buy it for next-to-nothing (if bidding permits), and then let your 4-year-old nephew (or son) stroll around with it casually at the next Wizard con.

If anyone asks, tell him "oh, I give him all my junk comics for fun. I had a box of those in my garage, and they're so old I figured who cares, you know? I figure they must not be the ones anyone wants, because they all looked like they'd barely been touched. Anyway, he loves 'em!"

Count the heart-attacks.

You know what would be funny? Buy it for next-to-nothing (if bidding permits), and then let your 4-year-old nephew (or son) stroll around with it casually at the next Wizard con.

If anyone asks, tell him "oh, I give him all my junk comics for fun. I had a box of those in my garage, and they're so old I figured who cares, you know? I figure they must not be the ones anyone wants, because they all looked like they'd barely been touched. Anyway, he loves 'em!"

Count the heart-attacks.

shocked.gifgrin.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Count the heart-attacks.

Ditto. Brilliant. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Count the heart-attacks.

Ditto. Brilliant. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

someone should actually do that the next con they go to. Just photocopy a AF15 & glue it to some dinky junk comic. Be sure to get some roach chews & tire marks on it =P