• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else's New Overstreet missing pages 513-544?

21 posts in this topic

Looking for some Conan prices when I couldn't find the title. Noticed I have a gap between Classic Comics & the Crow. Pages are not torn out, book was printed without them. Can some of you check your copies.

Thanks,

Mark

The softcover Ostreet 2008 seems to be missing some "C" pages. Hardcovers are OK. Wonder what % of the soft backs will be returned to Diamond and later resold for like $5 to ppl who don't collect Classics, Conan or the Crow?

my hardcover "star wars" has all the pages.

I was late so it was the only hardcover remaining. Boring cover.

Yes, both covers were absolute krap to put it mildly! :sumo:

I wonder whatever happened to the classic Superman cover version that all of their initial promos were based upon. :takeit:

I wonder whatever happened to the classic Superman cover version that all of their initial promos were based upon. :takeit:

From what I've seen the Superman cover will be available on Amazon and in bookstores (like Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc.) on April 8th...

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Overstreet-Comic-Price-Guide/dp/0375722394/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206946784&sr=8-1

From what I've seen the Superman cover will be available on Amazon and in bookstores (like Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc.) on April 8th...

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Overstreet-Comic-Price-Guide/dp/0375722394/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206946784&sr=8-1

That's the one I'm getting.

Yep. My HC copy (Villains) has them. (thumbs u

Maybe it's specific to a softcover version? What's on the cover?

It's the soft cover (Villains). It's not a huge deal really, most of the prices seem to be pretty close to my 2006 edition. Thanks for looking guys.

I have a soft copy edition and all pages are present...if you need prices on any Conans, I'd be happy to help :)

Appreciate it Primetime but no big deal, I was just skimming through & noticed the Conan section was out.

It's the soft cover (Villains). It's not a huge deal really, most of the prices seem to be pretty close to my 2006 edition. Thanks for looking guys.

I have the SC Villains cover and it has all the pages.

I have the SC Villains cover and it has all the pages.

I also have the SC Villains cover and it has all the pages...strange...