• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stolen art - Frank Miller & Dale Keown

23 posts in this topic

Wow. This is unbelieveable. Simon, I wish you the best in all of this. I myself have been on the recieving of fraud (though not nearly on this level) and I know what a terrible state it is to be in. Good luck and hopefully you don't let this experience sour your passion for the hobby...

Thanks TMNTerminator. Considering the numbers involved, it's definitely hard to not be sour. I did just turn down a trade deal just because I need to step back a little. I know the guy on the trade is completely good and on the level, it's just that I need a breather. :(

I'm still here though, especially as Mike Allred just sent me a FedEx box with new art to sell for him!

Thanks again!

Simon

This is all sorts of wrong. First and foremost, I truly hope that Simon gets all of his money back. After that, I hope this guy gets what he deserves... a nice long stay in a cell with a guy named Guido.

Good luck! :)