• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Chairman Elected For The NOD

18 posts in this topic

:news::news::news::news::news: :news: :news:

Richard Evans of Bedrock City has officially joined the NOD and in a stunning development was elected the Chairman by a majority vote of the board!!!

His first official pronouncement: "Look for positive developments in the near future including beer parties and comic book readings with swimsuit models," said Mr. Evans, a famous comic book store owner from the Longhorn state who plans to use the NOD to soon take over all of Metro's inventory. :gossip:

Richard Evans of Bedrock City has officially joined the NOD and in a stunning development was elected the Chairman by a majority vote of the board!!!

His first official pronouncement: "Look for positive developments in the near future including beer parties and comic book readings with swimsuit models," said Mr. Evans, a famous comic book store owner from the Longhorn state who plans to use the NOD to soon take over all of Metro's inventory. :gossip:

meh Too outlandish to work. April Fool's jokes should be more subtle... (tsk)

jim

meh Too outlandish to work. April Fool's jokes should be more subtle... (tsk)

jim

Was it the swimsuit models that gave it away? (shrug)

There is only so much material to work with here. :grin:

Anyway, I just wanted to use Richard's name and NOD in the same sentence, and I figured he would appreciate it if at least women were involved as well. :applause:;)

Was it the swimsuit models that gave it away? (shrug)

No. It was the fact that you did not specify if it was Richard the individual or Bedrock the business joining. :makepoint:

My first order of business.... lol

My first order of business.... lol

I don't know about "Longhorn" state but we are definitely the LONESTAR state! :acclaim:

I thought I really had been away awhile when I read this..lol

Only missed about 60 thousand posts in comics general. :P

I didn't know that someone could be added to a Nod position without being vetted by CGC board members? (shrug)

I thought I really had been away awhile when I read this..lol

Only missed about 60 thousand posts in comics general. :P

I didn't know that someone could be added to a Nod position without being vetted by CGC board members? (shrug)

That will be an announcement for next April 1st. :gossip::)