• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT's SPRING! HELP ME CLEAR OUT THIS JUNGLE! CONAN! TARZAN, GIANTS, POGO, LULU

166 posts in this topic

Basically, I have no clue what else I'm going to find for this thread, I am trying to move some boxes off my daughter's dresser before she visits, so my cleaning spree, might be your gain;)

Most of these will be from the 50's, a few newer, probably none much older;)

Books will be available till 8pm Thursday, after that off to Ebay, but they will start at 99 cents when I list them, there, so come visit;)

I'm going to change that to listing the books tomorrow, or Sat, I have too many more to put up on here, to close it yet:) (and offers pending:)

Shipping in the US , is $3.00 media for up to 5 books (boxed) over that, exact shipping with a $5.00 max. Priority mail is exact cost, I can get 6 regular books or 4 giants in a flat rate envelope, usually about 2 books are under 1 lb in a box.

Out of US, shipping is exact cost.

Paypal, checks, MO's...jewelry (no one ever really offers me that;)

:takeit: Rules,

Returns for any reason...and if you need to see references, you can check my Ebay feedback under skypinkblu.

Ist Book, Pogo Parade #1, Dell Giant, a very nice looking copy (can't imagine why I had it;) Looks better but there is a tiny piece off the spine, grade is Fine. Guide is $75.00 Bin is $40.00

Top-175.jpg

Top-176_edited-1.jpg

hmmm maybe I can raid my wife's jewelry stash some of the stuff I gave her she never wears. Wonder woman golden bracelets, a green lantern power ring...I just don't get it

When I was a kid, I would have killed for Green Lantern's ring...but it had to help you fly!

Real Screen Comics #2, This is one of those low grade books, that actually looks OK in a mylar (the pages are not straight in the scan, but I didn't want to redo it;) Cover is detached, great color and gloss, nice pages, Grade is Good - (piece off the back) $46.00 in Good, Bin $25.00 SOLD!

Top-167_edited-1.jpg

Top-168_edited-1.jpg

Pogo #5, (this one is more like the rest of my collection;) Fair(maybe) spine is almost split, bottom of front cover is chipping, but the rest is not . Good guide is $21.00, Bin is $5.00

Top-169_edited-1.jpg

Top-170_edited-1.jpg

Possum chews on cover...., :cloud9:

Tarzan #45, another book that is scaring my collection, a very nice copy, sharp corners...I had a bunch of Lex Barker covers at one time and these were the last two I kept...*sigh* it's time to move on to other photo covers...Grade is Very Fine 8.0 Guide is $61.00 bin is $40.00

Top-142_edited-1.jpg

Top-143_edited-1.jpg

Pogo #5, (this one is more like the rest of my collection;) Fair(maybe) spine is almost split, bottom of front cover is chipping, but the rest is not . Good guide is $21.00, Bin is $5.00

Top-169_edited-1.jpg

Top-170_edited-1.jpg

Possum chews on cover...., :cloud9:

:gossip:

Thanks I was afraid it was something smaller;)

:gossip: psst...thanks for the refund on shipping (thumbs u

Andy

:think: That was supposed to be on your next order....., wait a second....., that was some other Canadian I hosed......., :grin: