• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT's SPRING! HELP ME CLEAR OUT THIS JUNGLE! CONAN! TARZAN, GIANTS, POGO, LULU

166 posts in this topic

Now here is an odd Number...Bullwinkle #01-090-209 (and it's numbered like that in Overstreet) really #2, Fine (6.0) that is a small stain on the back, not a chip...Guide is $42.00 bin is $21.00 SOLD!

bullwinkle1.jpg

bullwinkle2b.jpg

Donald Duck in Disneyland #1, Dell Giant, Guide is $30, Bin is $20.00

Top-185_edited-1.jpg

Top-186_edited-1.jpg

Bark's art?

There is just a picture in the GCD, no notes, no artists noted in Overstreet...and I have no idea, how else to tell. ...it's NICE art;) but that is the best I can do...maybe someone else would know? and sorry, I was scanning a few more:) hm

Dell Giant, Tom and Jerry's Summer Fun , there is a small tear on the 2nd page the size of the chip on the cover (the piece is there) This one DOES have Bark's art, Good guide is $$15.00, bin $8.00Top_edited-1-2.jpg

Top-1_edited-1.jpg

Scamp COULD be in a Jungle, right? I have a bunch more...The colors on the books themselves are brighter than these scans...(on the Gold Keys) and the gloss is great...nice pages, too...

#11 Gold Key 6.5, $3.00Sold

Top-11_edited-1.jpg