• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look at this Guys X-men Set

41 posts in this topic

Couldn't this beautiful set he has accumulated and I mean Beautiful be considered as some type of Pedigree or something? I read the list and my jaw just dropped. This is a great collection! Kudos!!!!

Keep it up,

JammnIT 893applaud-thumb.gif

Even back then, if you "did a greggy" and were careful about condition (rather than "dealer condition") you would have come out smelling like a rose.

Yeah, and how impressive are Greggy's books?

Even back then, if you "did a greggy" and were careful about condition (rather than "dealer condition") you would have come out smelling like a rose.

frown.gif

frown.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

frown.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
poke2.gif

frown.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
poke2.gif
sleeping.gif

frown.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
poke2.gif
sleeping.gif
angel.gif

frown.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
poke2.gif
sleeping.gif
angel.gif
devil.gif

Couldn't this beautiful set he has accumulated and I mean Beautiful be considered as some type of Pedigree or something? I read the list and my jaw just dropped. This is a great collection! Kudos!!!!

No, it wouldn`t be a pedigree, but Heritage or some similar outfit might market it as "From the collection of [Ghost Town]" (I know his real name, as do many other members of the boards, but since I can`t recall if it`s ever been publicly revealed here I`ll just use his forum ID)

But did you happen to notice there`s another X-Men run that is 110,000 points nicer than Ghost Town`s? And Tom Brulato`s would also rank above.

Yes I did notice there`s another X-Men run that is 110,000 points nicer than Ghost Town`s? And Tom Brulato`s would also rank above.

Mine is slowly building up, but I can't enter half my other X-Men books among many others due to the backlog of having new sets created.

They are working on it at this time I believe.

it's a huge secret. if too many people found out, they might rob his basement of his valuables. this secrecy stuff is probably the only thing i don't like about these boards. If you're not a BSD, then you play guessing games all day.

I need to win the lottery........

and after you do, just go on over to Pedigree Comics and snatch up Captain Tripps X-Men #1 9.8 and that will instantly propell you into the heirarchy of X-Men collections. Or you could just put $1,000 a day in your piggy bank and you can pick it up in less than a year headbang.gif

and after you do, just go on over to Pedigree Comics and snatch up Captain Tripps X-Men #1 9.8 and that will instantly propell you into the heirarchy of X-Men collections.

But then you`d only own the second best X-Men #1. confused-smiley-013.gif

and after you do, just go on over to Pedigree Comics and snatch up Captain Tripps X-Men #1 9.8 and that will instantly propell you into the heirarchy of X-Men collections.

But then you`d only own the second best X-Men #1. confused-smiley-013.gif

Second best? There are only two cgc 9.8 copies and his has white pages, so it couldn't be any worse than tied for best could it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

When did that second 9.8 pop up anyway, I hadn't even noticed that.