• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion #1...

38 posts in this topic

Just read it last night, thought it was pretty decent.

I got the "Thing From Another World" feel about the sleeper skrulls.

It may or may not be that all the sleeper skrulls even know they are skrulls till

they are activated. And that "He loves you..." is pretty creepy too.

55902-SecretInvasion1.jpg.352c19756979c43ec42f6998d4767d40.jpg

Just read it last night, thought it was pretty decent.

I got the "Thing From Another World" feel about the sleeper skrulls.

It may or may not be that all the sleeper skrulls even know they are skrulls till

they are activated. And that "He loves you..." is pretty creepy too.

That's a much better cover.

The first issue was a lot of fun and got me hooked!

I have been disappointed by the last couple Marvel events, I hope that this one doesn't let me down in the same way. I've got a lot of high hopes, but we'll see.

If the 70's heroes are the real deal, SOO much confusion. I look at that picture and question so much. For that I say "job well done". The first issue reeled me in o the point I cant wait to see what happens. If those heroes are the real deal, how did house of M happen. Franklin richards is a skrull, Peter Parker never did marry Mary Jane, Cap is'nt dead, Vision quest was a hoax, Captain Marvel may never have died, Ragnarok was led through by an imposter, wolverine has not ever been himself (which would be the true explanation why he couldnt remember his past) . So on and so forth.... So confused. But I was shocked at how good the old outfits looked compared to the new.. Minus Luke Cage

OK I'm back. :grin:

Thought it was pretty good actually. Nice way to start a crossover in my opinion. The Savage Land opening ship scene has me wondering what the hell is going on... hm

Jim

Kree/Skrull war is going to be a player here.

I doubt it. Without saying too much, some of them weren't involved in the Kree/Skrull War... :gossip:

Jim

I didnt say all those heroes were abducted (or whatever) during the Kree Skrull war, but some of them possibly did. I will be re-reading it today for a refresher.

All that ruckus about Brand New Day might have just been a warm up.

Maybe what we'll find out is that Spidey was a skrull and Mephisto (or is it Morbius) made the deal with the wrong guy and it all comes back to normal after the final battle... (shrug)