• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buscema/Surfer Pages from 1st Series

4 posts in this topic

Does anybody have any idea what these pages sell for as i havent found any sales for a while. Is there some sort of formula that collectors here use i.e 1 panel with Surfer = X amount, 2 panels with Surfer = Y, splash pages = Z amount etc, or are prices generally all over the place for this sort of artwork. Anybody have any idea on prices (shrug)

Does anybody have any idea what these pages sell for as i havent found any sales for a while. Is there some sort of formula that collectors here use i.e 1 panel with Surfer = X amount, 2 panels with Surfer = Y, splash pages = Z amount etc, or are prices generally all over the place for this sort of artwork. Anybody have any idea on prices (shrug)

Well last week page 3 from issue #9 sold on eBay for a little over $4000.

4-panel page with the surfer in only one of them.

If you ever find a formula for valuation of OA, you are either a mathematical genius or god! :grin:

I think for OA, all you can is ballpark, there really is no formula out there!

Malvin