• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Count for NY COMIC CON 2008!!!

60 posts in this topic

Would not miss it ;)

Terrific!!! I will add your name to the list!

Man this dinner is shaping up to be an all stars of the board extravaganza!

Maybe we could hook the kid up with some chicken fingers or something that he'd actually eat and forego charging him full freight and I could attend with him? :wishluck:

Would not miss it ;)

Terrific!!! I will add your name to the list!

Man this dinner is shaping up to be an all stars of the board extravaganza!

Maybe we could hook the kid up with some chicken fingers or something that he'd actually eat and forego charging him full freight and I could attend with him? :wishluck:

Bill -- I will contact the restaurant. I can't imagine that it will be a problem. Will let you know on Monday.

Really? I didn't need cheap but I'm not spending 3-4 days at $400 bucks a night!!!

Jim

I moved slightly closer just now to the Westin and I'm actually paying a bit more -- but I found another hotel for $300 a night which I consider to be nice, just prefer the Westin.

For anyone that's REALLY cheap and want to know somewhere really cheap just to sleep... there's a small motel in brooklyn, not too far from the city that only costs like 70 bucks or so a night.. cant remember. Its on bushwick ave around grand st, 3 blocks off the L train. Only 20 minutes from the con in train. From the motel .. L to 14th and 8th and E to 34th street.