• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Count for NY COMIC CON 2008!!!

60 posts in this topic

OK Famboys lets all chime in for a final count for NY COMIV CON. :news:

1. Let everyone know if you are going.

2. Whats Days?

3. What books are you looking to buy?

4. Autographs or people you are looking to met?

I will be there all weekend working at the Con.

Looking to buy HG Captain America (100-400 Volume I), and issues of GL Sinestro War, and Marvel Zombies.

Looking to met Joe Simon, Joe Kubert, and maybe Stan Lee for the second time..

**If possible I would like met Frank Miller again if he is signing**

Let the countdown begin!!!! Little more than 2 weeks away! :applause:

OK Famboys lets all chime in for a final count for NY COMIV CON. :news:

1. Let everyone know if you are going.

2. Whats Days?

3. What books are you looking to buy?

4. Autographs or people you are looking to met?

I will be there all weekend working at the Con.

Looking to buy HG Captain America (100-400 Volume I), and issues of GL Sinestro War, and Marvel Zombies.

Looking to met Joe Simon, Joe Kubert, and maybe Stan Lee for the second time..

**If possible I would like met Frank Miller again if he is signing**

Let the countdown begin!!!! Little more than 2 weeks away! :applause:

I'll be there all day saturday

Not looking for any book in particular. Just take in the experience, see what everyone is selling.

I hope to meet some new forumites and have fun at the dinner.

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday, doing the signature series witness thing for the first time. I will also be at the forum dinner on Saturday night, and can't wait!!!

:headbang:

Looks like i'm setting up at the TVComics booth with 4 longboxes of 12 cent Marvels, so i'll be there all weekend. will be bringing a number of nice raw books from the Sids' Luncheonette collection. (check out the advertising thread in the sales forums for a couple of pics of each of the 14 titles).

will be attending the Forum dinner for the fith year in a row in NYC.

anyone looking to share the cost of their room?? (as is typical for me i'm scrambling at the last minute).

Hope to meet a few new faces this year.............Harry.

I will be there Saturday with my brother.

Probably wont be buying any books unless I see a good deal on a Cap book I am missing.

I have been getting my Art of Marvel 1 and 2 signed by atists who contributed to it. So continue with those. I have also been getting a Spidey litho signed by Spidey artists and writers.

I will be submitting a few books for SS. Hopefully those will get done. :wishluck:

Cant wait to meet Joe Simon and Romita Sr.

Hopefully get some nice sketches.

I am very much looking forward to this year's NY Comic Con. I was glad it wasn't in February this year as it would have been really difficult to make it. Plus, the weather at this time of year should be much better.

Since I cannot make Chicago or SD this year, I have definitely geared up to do some buying at this show, though I do not expect that I will find stuff at multiple dealers, probably deal with just a few. I know that there is going to be some great material at this show, it really depends on the prices.

Other than that, I am really looking forward to the forum dinner and to seeing everyone at the show.

yeah, when i talked to one of the promoters, he said the javitz center is pretty much booked up for the next 5 years. so when there is a week open at the javitz, you just take it, you dont really care what week you get, you kind of have to take it.