• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

klozd24seven's slabs sale!.....REDUCED!!!!

53 posts in this topic

I'm trying to move a few of these because I have either upgraded or have duplicate copies. I also have raw copies of most of these, if interested send a PM.

Shipping to US is $10 for the first book, $4 for each additional. Canada is $12 for the 1st book, $4 for each additional. Everywhere else in the world, I will have to check :insane:! As usual, :takeit: trumps PM's. Thank you for looking :grin:.

p.s. sorry about the lousy scans....my scanner is el crappola doh!

1st up........

Lady Death Limited Series #1 CGC 9.6 Q(signed on front cover by the late Steven Hughes, may he rest in peace :angel:) $40 ScannedImage-5-2.jpg

X-Men: Prelude to Perdition #1 CGC 9.8....1 of 3 copies certified in grade, Danny owns one and I have the other 2...rare Capcom giveaway...top census...$85

ScannedImage-11-1.jpg

....Danny, if this one sells, I owe ya a few bucks... ;):insane:

Thats it for now.....if there is something you are looking for from 1980-2000, especially variants and indys, there is a pretty good chance I have it raw, so send a PM and I'll see what I can do :headbang:

Take digital pics, creep!

I was gonna use the camera, but I figured I'd give the ol' scanner 1 more try.....shame on me doh!

I normally have trouble seeing scans without my glasses, but yours are coming in quite nicely.........they're all Archie books, aren't they? :P