• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collector NICHOLAS CAGE wins his lawsuit

24 posts in this topic

Wow, can't believe he wasted time over this. I think he got more attention by filing the lawsuit vs just leaving it the heck alone. :doh:

The charity donation was a nice touch, though.

Sounds like a guy where I live who was running for Town Justice. Someone was going around informing people that he had been arrested for something and got off due to a technicality. So the guy running decided to file a lawsuit. Only problem is he did so right before the election. So the news about the lawsuit appeared in the paper the week of the election. Of course the newspaper dug up and printed all the facts about the arrest. doh!

Kind of hard to show in court the guy who originally went around to individuals with this information harmed your election chances when you go ahead and help get it revealed to multiple people who read the paper. :tonofbricks:

Wow, can't believe he wasted time over this. I think he got more attention by filing the lawsuit vs just leaving it the heck alone. :doh:

The charity donation was a nice touch, though.

Agree... I hope the money was donated to the lost-home Chihuahua foundation :insane:

I know this question is a little off topic and I apologize but I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not Nic still collects comics? (shrug)

Thought he was chasing the Church Action #1 not too long ago.

(thumbs u

I know this question is a little off topic and I apologize but I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not Nic still collects comics? (shrug)

(thumbs u

I thought that guy wasn't selling for a while.....

(thumbs u

I had heard that he was collecting Sonic the Hedgehog Original Art.

(thumbs u

I had heard that he was collecting Sonic the Hedgehog Original Art.

You're confusing Nic Cage with Danny "Mutant Keys" Hernandez...both big tycoons in the comics biz to be sure...but different people.

(thumbs u

Does he know that it could be a fake?

Danny "Mutant Keys" Hernandez... big tycoon in the comics biz (thumbs u

hm

I pictured him entering the marriage to Lisa Marie Presley (a woman who believes that 75 million years ago galactic emporer Xenu killed people with atomic bombs in volcanoes and that their souls are now stuck to us-- really I am not kidding) where only bad could happen. I assume she wouldn't let those smelly old comics in the door. Three months later he was on his own again and had to decide what to do about the collection.

I assume he can afford to patch it together again if he wants to.

Everyone who has seen the Wicker Man should file a class action suit against Mr. Cage for dumbing us down 10 IQ points.

How'd it get Burned! How'd it get burned!

I guess i'll have to watch the movie. hm

Congrats and a heartfelt THANK YOU to Nic Cage for sticking it to the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail is my arch enemy. A filthy, evil, worthless rag masquerading as a newspaper. It is my mission in life to have it put out of business and see the perpetrators publicly flogged.

Congrats and a heartfelt THANK YOU to Nic Cage for sticking it to the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail is my arch enemy. A filthy, evil, worthless rag masquerading as a newspaper. It is my mission in life to have it put out of business and see the perpetrators publicly flogged.
:o