• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how to win friends and influence people- check the item description

18 posts in this topic

Back about 4 years ago or so, this guy was consistantly posting the single highest graded bronze books around. CGC 9.6 on Amaz. SM 121, 122, etc, etc...I was beside myself...he should be kissing Steve's azz.

Just sayin'.

That's quite a conspiracy theory there that the book came damaged on purpose.

yikes.

Well, I'm sure PGX will happily take his subs from now on.

Back about 4 years ago or so, this guy was consistantly posting the single highest graded bronze books around. CGC 9.6 on Amaz. SM 121, 122, etc, etc...I was beside myself...he should be kissing Steve's azz.

Just sayin'.

That's quite a conspiracy theory there that the book came damaged on purpose.

yikes.

Well, I'm sure PGX will happily take his subs from now on.

For someone who believes CGC is corrupt, he sure uses them a lot! Look at the items he has for sale.

This guy is a Corker.............. :o

has he ever come back with more of the Tec 27 tale on Comics Corral?? (hey maybe i'll just check it out myself...................)

He's doling it out in dribs and drabs, but he says he's going to complete the story of Danny's visit to his store...

http://www.comicscorral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=32637#post32637

This guy is a Corker.............. :o

has he ever come back with more of the Tec 27 tale on Comics Corral?? (hey maybe i'll just check it out myself...................)

He's doling it out in dribs and drabs, but he says he's going to complete the story of Danny's visit to his store...

http://www.comicscorral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=32637#post32637

Thanks John, i did check it out right after i wrote that post last night.

that is quite an interesting saga and he is clearly a man on a mission. i'm convinced it's really Greg, but i always come away thinking how much his ramblings and obtuse approach to all issues reminds me of Danny.

for those who aren't following, Greg Eides stated that he would answer all questions that have been posed about his involvement in the Tec 27 Mystery very soon (like yesterday, supposedly, but that didn't happen).

he went so far as to accuse CGC of deliberately "knifing" one of his recent subs... :o .

and is still Ranting about what a "fraud" Todd is on the Tec 27. i can't wait to hear how it ends.............. :blush: