• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to inspect and read a comic, An expert shares their technique.

17 posts in this topic

OK, so I am joking. :P

Yesterday I was upstairs working on the baby room and yelled down to Ellen to come upstairs, she replied....in a yell.. " I'm busy, reading my comic books!!"

I of course came downstairs , peeked in her room and saw her reading comics, grabbed the camera and shot this video. Kinda boring I know, but it cracked me up to see her do what we all have done before, kick back and read comic books. Sorry about the messy bed, earlier she made a fort out of it. :P

Newcomer displays decent handling skills

She must have taken speed reading classes!!

She was very carefull as she was handling the comic as well. Well done young lady!!

Cute kid and nice to see her reading that Tom and Jerry as opposed to playing a video game.

That video is SO cute...and what a great counterpoint to that Action 1, thread...thanks Kenny and ELLEN! for making me smile...THIS is what it is all about! :acclaim:

Amen.