• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your FAVORITE piece of art !!

42 posts in this topic

I've always liked the older pages that have the word balloons on the page.

This one is one of those pages I love, but people will probably think it's lame since it's a Batman page without Batman. But if you read it, it hits the Batman myth dead on. I have this one hanging in my computer room.

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #69 Pg. 3 (Signed by Mike Zeck too).

P3120053.jpg

P3120054.jpg

Difficult choice, as I've been fortunate enough to acquire lots of great pieces.

At this moment in time, I'm leaning towards my Woody cover:

xmn2q0.jpg

Nice piece but mess dude that Tomahawk 117 cover you have is awesome.

I was recently intervied for a CAF profile, so I can easily answer this in order to keep things consistent.

I probably have 200 pieces of art so its definitely hard to pick just one. The one I picked is not my most expensive (or valuable, which are different) but of course its my favorite: The cover to Alan Moore's first issue of Supreme

Enjoy!

Malvin

Post your favorite piece of art... the one that you value over all others...

I know it will be hard :-)

My favorite piece is below... a piece I acquired through Linsner.com. I can't wait until I receive it in the mail!

dawn.jpg

That is a HOT! Linser piece!! My current favorite is a Linsner also.....

23000rp100linsner.JPG

That is until my recent Linsner purchase gets here,and it is a STUNNER!! A painting that has always been one of my favorites by Joe. To be continued!!