• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1 on ebay misrepresented???

126 posts in this topic

Gus:

"It appears that Im in in the very strange position of having to defend myself to the comic book community after 17 years of dealing fairly . . ."

So is everyone happy with Gus' defense? What's the verdict of the court?

Gus:

"It appears that Im in in the very strange position of having to defend myself to the comic book community after 17 years of dealing fairly . . ."

it appears their "great " offerings have all but dropped off now (shrug)

they have 4 pages of listings... a couple of GA books, a few slabbed SA/BA and page after page of 99cent junk...

Gus:

they have 4 pages of listings... a couple of GA books, a few slabbed SA/BA and page after page of 99cent junk...

Perhaps they are withholding the good stuff until after NYCC? (shrug)

Gus:

Define great.. great as in this book might be great, then again it might not be so great once you get it because we don't have it in hand and can't really say for sure.

:jokealert:

Gus:

Perhaps they are withholding the good stuff until after NYCC? (shrug)

could be, but I thought all their "good" stuff was consigments they didn't even have in their possession (shrug)