• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent Weird Science-Fanatsy acquisition

10 posts in this topic

I know this is a late EC, but I just love these Williamson covers.

The 1953-1954 ECs are my favorites....and Williamson's art is a big part of the reason why. Stunning interior art on this story (A Sound of Thunder) as well.

Tough to find these WSFs without creamy/tanned covers.

Great pickup! :applause:

Great book and classic time travel ramification story! :applause:

Is that the "A Sound of Thunder" adaptation? I have read the real story, but not ECs version. I should buy one of those the next time a nice one pops up.

Is that the "A Sound of Thunder" adaptation? I have read the real story, but not ECs version. I should buy one of those the next time a nice one pops up.

Yep, and probably where the term "the butterfly effect" originated. But don't hold me to that.

Yes it is - good call. I picked this up raw at Mega Con in Orlando last month. The dealer gave me a great deal because I bought this book along with an Action 55 which came back restored (perhaps that is why I received such a good deal).

I believe it is, and the movie actually wasn't "that" bad :)

It does indeed contain Al Williamson's comic adaptation of Ray Bradbury's story. Well worth owning for the cover and interior. (thumbs u