• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Place you're bets! Who is Skrull - Secret Invasion spoilers galore!

62 posts in this topic

With all the hubub in joes post I though it would be fun to make a post stating who you think is and is not a skrull or even WHO youl would want to be a skrull and in what books! Details ! :)

Ok from SI#1 a skrull ship crashes into the savage land and in it is a large group of masked people :)

out of this group I am going to bet that the following are skrulls...

spiderman ( no clone sega mess marvel does not want to go there again...)

luke cage (here we see luke & his wife I'm going to go with the luke on the ship being the skrull with his wife not from the ship being a skrull as well... ) I think they have done too much work on luke though in the tna for him to be a skrull... thats why I voted for the one on the ship being...

captain america

???hawkeye??? (they could really go either way on this one...)

thor (only a true god could bring back all the other gods! )

Ms marvel( I hope she is a skrull at least I've enjoyed her current run too much...)

beast 50/50 chance

ironman has a 80% chance of being a skrull as well...

The rest I have no clue or think they are real

Which potentially lucrative characters are currently dead or were brought back under a BS scenario.

Those are the Skrulls, or their "deaths" were influenced by Skrulls.

Elektra, Captain Marvel, Captain America, Hawkeye, among many others.

Hell don't go half-assed. Just reveal the whole current Marvel Universe stable are Skrulls and have been since the the mid-80s...

Jim

And the Real heroes are in the DC uiniverse

Hell don't go half-assed. Just reveal the whole current Marvel Universe stable are Skrulls and have been since the the mid-80s...

Jim

And the Real heroes are in the DC uiniverse

Countdown To Infinite Invasion Crisis hm

Actually, it's possible that all the heroes depicted in Invasion #1 were captured during Secret Wars. That's when Alicia Masters was captured by the Skrulls and replaced with the spy Lyja. hm

Who Johnny Storm subsequently married which resulted in them giving birth to an egg...but that's a different story... :insane:

Jim

Which potentially lucrative characters are currently dead or were brought back under a BS scenario.

Elektra being a skrull always interested me because of my connection to the Miller run in Daredevil. I was able to answer the question about why would the skrulls care about her to begin with, at least in my mind. My guess would be her family was powerful, so the skrulls kept tabs on her. If she was a skrull, how would Daredevil have been able to "purge" her? Wouldn't Stone have figured out that it wasn't her? This all comes from my dim memory of DD #190, which I guess I should dig out anyway.

When did Hawkeye die?

Dan

Actually, it's possible that all the heroes depicted in Invasion #1 were captured during Secret Wars. That's when Alicia Masters was captured by the Skrulls and replaced with the spy Lyja. hm

Who Johnny Storm subsequently married which resulted in them giving birth to an egg...but that's a different story... :insane:

Jim

Except Jean Grey wasnt In Secret wars and Neither was Luke cage or Beast

Elektra being a skrull always interested me because of my connection to the Miller run in Daredevil. I was able to answer the question about why would the skrulls care about her to begin with, at least in my mind. My guess would be her family was powerful, so the skrulls kept tabs on her. If she was a skrull, how would Daredevil have been able to "purge" her? Wouldn't Stone have figured out that it wasn't her? This all comes from my dim memory of DD #190, which I guess I should dig out anyway.

When did Hawkeye die?

Dan

Hawkeye died during Avengers Disassembled, issue 503 I believe, in an apparent Kree attack, that was actually created by an insane Scarlet Witch.

Hawkeye got better, and is with the New Avengers now as Ronin. :P

Jim

Avengers 263 immediately comes to mind. As DJPinkPanther stated, alicia masters gave birth to an egg-Jean Greay found in a coccoon. Coincidence ? This is a fun game to me by the way. And there are multiple story lines in current continuity that could give birth to these suggestions as well as what is left to be revealed.

Avengers 263 immediately comes to mind. As DJPinkPanther stated, alicia masters gave birth to an egg-Jean Greay found in a coccoon. Coincidence ?

lollollol

Oh man, this is like Comedy Central.

The Thing is made of rock, Brian Michael Bendis has rocks in his head! Coincidence?

Jim

Avengers 263 immediately comes to mind. As DJPinkPanther stated, alicia masters gave birth to an egg-Jean Greay found in a coccoon. Coincidence ? This is a fun game to me by the way. And there are multiple story lines in current continuity that could give birth to these suggestions as well as what is left to be revealed.

That was awe4one.

Avengers 263 immediately comes to mind. As DJPinkPanther stated, alicia masters gave birth to an egg-Jean Greay found in a coccoon. Coincidence ?

lollollol

Oh man, this is like Comedy Central.

The Thing is made of rock, Brian Michael Bendis has rocks in his head! Coincidence?

You should be happy, that means the real Jean died in UXM 137.