• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Place you're bets! Who is Skrull - Secret Invasion spoilers galore!

62 posts in this topic

So, I have a question --- Can anyone tell me more about the "X-men"-powered Super Skrull that beat up on Ms. Marvel in ish #25 of her title? Has he appeared before, and I just missed it?

His name is RL'NND, Son of RM'TWR!

He has Cyclop's optic blasts, Colossus' arms, Nightcrawler's tail, and Wolverine's claws (and boots).

I think he also showed up and was killed(?) in New Avengers: Illuminati #5 when Black Bolt was exposed as a Skrull.

56314-skrull.jpg.2f1a1c480210df3719f045a1d3428362.jpg

His name is RL'NND, Son of RM'TWR!

He has Cyclop's optic blasts, Colossus' arms, Nightcrawler's tail, and Wolverine's claws (and boots).

I think he also showed up and was killed(?) in New Avengers: Illuminati #5 when Black Bolt was exposed as a Skrull.

Thanks, Shin --- that was driving me crazy, knew I'd seen him before. Went back and re-read that one, and here's the panel where he appears:

Skrull-Illuminati5.jpg

I'm not sure if they are going to pull the wolverine is a skrull bit AGAIN because they already did that during the apocalypse the 12th run ... I think that was it... I have not read it but the "real" wolverine became death for apoc & wound up killing the fake wolvie who was a skrulll & I wolvie now that is on TNA ect is the same one that was death so why would he kill one of his own?..

Yes there is the entire sleeper skrull thing going on but still.... (: my brain hurts now... am I skrull? :tonofbricks:

I'm not sure if they are going to pull the wolverine is a skrull bit AGAIN because they already did that during the apocalypse the 12th run ... I think that was it... I have not read it but the "real" wolverine became death for apoc & wound up killing the fake wolvie who was a skrulll & I wolvie now that is on TNA ect is the same one that was death so why would he kill one of his own?..

Yes there is the entire sleeper skrull thing going on but still.... (: my brain hurts now... am I skrull? :tonofbricks:

Or a Cylon :gossip:

Wolverine :banana:

That would make a lot of sense as he wasn't "able" to detect Skrully Elektra.

Would be a convienent excuse to explain away the bone claws as well...

Jim

But not a way to Explain his full memories of his past!

All thought they could bring back Sabertooth

I think besides the fact of "who is a skrull?" The bigger question that would interest all Marvel fans (incl. the Bronze-Copper-Silver lovers)...is when was the switch made. Thats is something Marvel has yet to reveal on any of the imposters.

Did Murdock really love a Skrull-ektra? Was Elektra dug up from the grave after her death and then replaced?

When was Black Bolt replaced? Before or after WWH? The when is almost as important as the who...

this is what truly affects classic storylines and arcs

1970's characters return ~ SWEET! (thumbs u

I'm expecting that we'll finally learn that The Human Fly was a Skrull all along!

Oh wait, his character never died, but simply faded into obscurity. :(

* He's not even listed in the Handbook of the Marvel Universe. meh

I think besides the fact of "who is a skrull?" The bigger question that would interest all Marvel fans (incl. the Bronze-Copper-Silver lovers)...is when was the switch made. Thats is something Marvel has yet to reveal on any of the imposters.

Did Murdock really love a Skrull-ektra? Was Elektra dug up from the grave after her death and then replaced?

When was Black Bolt replaced? Before or after WWH? The when is almost as important as the who...

B;ack Bolt must have been switched prior to silent war

Would be a convienent excuse to explain away the bone claws as well...

That Bone Claws retcon has to be right up there with "Norman Osborne living in France" for one of the worst changes in Marvel history. doh!

You have to figure Spideys OK otherwise they wouldn't have made all that hoo-haa with their exciting and well scheduled One More Day reboot.

That said I would put some money on there being something up with Aunt May - the woman is suspiciously indestructable. Hell she even looks like a Skrull.

B;ack Bolt must have been switched prior to silent war

$#!+ I didn't read that...

Is it good?

Silent War was ok. Im a Inhumans fan, so it was worth the read. You can probably get the back issues at a show for less then half the price of the graphic. I think it shows alot of what else was going on around Civil War, and would explain BlackBolts 1 panel whooping by the Hulk in WWH.