• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IM #1

27 posts in this topic

Don't have GPA anymore so i don't know what the average price on a 9.2 is.

But i sold my CGC 9.0 copy a long time ago for $600.

IM #1 is currently hot, but it has always been a "HOT" book.

Don't know why, they're plenty full.

Don't have GPA anymore so i don't know what the average price on a 9.2 is.

But i sold my CGC 9.0 copy a long time ago for $600.

IM #1 is currently hot, but it has always been a "HOT" book.

Don't know why, they're plenty full.

90 day average is $1067 from 6 sales. Record is $1350.

Cha-Ching man ! I cant believe people pay so much, but I like that fellow froumites are making some good cash off these books. I thing greggy had some 128's in 9.6 he was selling. Those books are bringing major money too.

IM 55 is quite the seller right now too. I hunted high and low for a decent copy and found one here on the boards. A few weeks later that scum Timmay decided to sell one for half of what I paid! :censored: But Timmay did redeem himself by selling me tons of IM drek (thumbs u

Anyone see the thread about the double covers on e-Bay?

It'll go towards repairing my financial position after overspending a little during the last few months! Come to think of it, I've been overspending ever since I found these boards lol

Then of course, there's always the next comiclink auction...

It'll go towards repairing my financial position after overspending a little during the last few months! Come to think of it, I've been overspending ever since I found these boards lol

I couldnt help but notice you are from Brighton in england. I was watching Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares last night and he fixed up a seafood restaurant. You been to Loves Fish Restaurant?

I couldnt help but notice you are from Brighton in england. I was watching Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares last night and he fixed up a seafood restaurant. You been to Loves Fish Restaurant?

I'm aware of the place but I haven't been there. Ramsey did the same thing for Momma Cherri's in Brighton a couple of years ago and I have been there a few times.

My girlfriend loves Ramsey. She seems to have a thing for grizzly older men lol

Oh... WHAT?

We have removed these listings and will credit all fees to your account because it has come to our attention that the items were bought without the account owner's authorisation. We are now restoring the account to its owner.

Please be assured that there is no negative mark on your account because of this. We only removed your listing so that we could credit all of your Insertion and Final Value Fees and prevent any further problems arising such as Unpaid Item disputes or negative feedback.

Note: It may take up to ten days for all the Insertion and Final Value Fee credits to be shown on your account status page.

You are free to list the item again using the Sell Your Item form or other listing tools. Unfortunately the listing won't appear as an Unsold item in My eBay and we can't relist it for you. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding in this difficult matter. If you have any questions or require assistance, you can contact us from any eBay Help page.

That's just bloody great! :mad:

Oh... WHAT?

We have removed these listings and will credit all fees to your account because it has come to our attention that the items were bought without the account owner's authorisation. We are now restoring the account to its owner.

Please be assured that there is no negative mark on your account because of this. We only removed your listing so that we could credit all of your Insertion and Final Value Fees and prevent any further problems arising such as Unpaid Item disputes or negative feedback.

Note: It may take up to ten days for all the Insertion and Final Value Fee credits to be shown on your account status page.

You are free to list the item again using the Sell Your Item form or other listing tools. Unfortunately the listing won't appear as an Unsold item in My eBay and we can't relist it for you. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding in this difficult matter. If you have any questions or require assistance, you can contact us from any eBay Help page.

That's just bloody great! :mad:

JEEZ doh!