• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Better than the Average BEAR, or DUCK! GOLD KEY + WHITMAN DELL

189 posts in this topic

I've had most of these since my daughter was younger...(not that she looked at them, she preferred Calculus books *sigh* I must have been a terrible mother;)

There are about 100 books, starting with Adventures of Robin Hood and ending with Yosemite Sam...

I thought it was time for them to go to another collector...I'm still Spring cleaning. Most of these came from 1 collection, and those books look really nice. If I'd marked them down, it's because there are non color breaking creases. Colors are perfect, and so is the gloss...but it doesn't matter much, because they are very inexpensive. My prices are going to range from 33 % of guide to a whopping 50%;) There are a few not from the one collection, but you will recognize those..they are not as pretty...

I have not scanned the backs, but if you need one, just ask:)

U.S. Shipping is $3.00 (boxed media) for up to 6 books or $5.00 for as many as you buy. Priority is at cost, usually 2 books in a box, up to 6 in a flat rate envelope equals 1 lb ($4.60) the rest depends on your zip.

I accept checks, money orders, Paypal or Jewelry (I always offer this solution but never get any..;(

Out of the US, Paypal only, exact shipping. Over 1 lb, it must go priority mail (because my mail is picked up and over 1lb, they make me go in person for out of the US first class)

If you are buying the books for kids, let me know, I'll toss in some kid's books, if they are for you, I'll toss in some moderns..and since I know absolutely zip about moderns, you might get a treasure;)

:takeit: rules, but I'll usually talk to anyone (if they are pleasant;)

I've had most of these since my daughter was younger...(not that she looked at them, she preferred Calculus books *sigh* I must have been a terrible mother;)

Calculus books. :cloud9: