• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST GOT THIS BACK FROM CGC.....

19 posts in this topic

Just tried scanning a bigger image in....not sure if I've entirely succeeded....

123724089_o.jpg

You're right this comic did come in lower than I expected....but 8.0?

If if had come back an 8.0...I wouldnt have bothered posting the image...it would have been sent straight back to Florida!!!!

Love the Atlas books!

You can still get the entire output from this publisher with the exceptionof a couple of the mags in High grade, on the cheap, if patient.

How often can you say that!

Great artists and writers worked for this publisher, and at some point I truly beleive these in HG will get the respect due!!

What an amazing story behind this Publishing company!

:gossip:when is he going to show us the grade

:applause:

OK....once again apologies for the poor scans.

The comic came back a 9.4!! so congrats to anybody who got it right!

I was convinced it was easily a 9.6/9.8

I've been collecting / grading comics for the last three years and over 50 % of the 300 I've had graded have fallen in the NM+ to NM/MT category.....so I was a bit shocked when I got it wrong!!!!

You may not be so "wrong" as a small dimple somewhere could have made the difference.

Thanks man....there was only one v.slight color breaking spine break. The comic had that glossy "new" feel....The last time I had a comic like that was a Thor #234 that came back a 9.8.

I guess the next stop is grading notes on this book from our friends in Sarasota.