• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 PLOD being sold as unrestored

73 posts in this topic

His second response to me,

"Look assclown, I said I made a mistake, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to correct the description IN YOUR TIME FRAME, TO MAKE IT SUITABLE FOR YOU! I will do it when I get it to it, in the mean time when someone asks I will tell them. I have owned the comic for like 2 days now, I got a good deal on it and a few other comics, so I decided to ell them. If you don't like that I messed up DON'T BID!!!!"

It seems, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that I am an assclown. lol

:roflmao:

His second response to me,

"Look assclown, I said I made a mistake, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to correct the description IN YOUR TIME FRAME, TO MAKE IT SUITABLE FOR YOU! I will do it when I get it to it, in the mean time when someone asks I will tell them. I have owned the comic for like 2 days now, I got a good deal on it and a few other comics, so I decided to ell them. If you don't like that I messed up DON'T BID!!!!"

It seems, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that I am an assclown. lol

Forrest...I knew you were something...just couldn't put my finger on it...and thanks to this mo-ron now I know...ASSCLOWN! Ya gotta love it! :roflmao:

My response to him...

I think a person who lists something as unrestored when it apparently states CGC RESTORED on the label will qualify as a bigger . Whether you are new or not is besides the point I figure you can read. But then again I might be wrong...