• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil Hester Full Figure Batman - $95

3 posts in this topic

Hey Folks,

Now that my auctions ended, I might as well devote 1 seperate post for the piece I have to sell via CAF

hesterbats.jpg

This was something Phil Hester did prior to 1996 for the "Legends of Batman" toy line. This is basically a style guide. This is 11x17 on Marvel Art Board (the art was done on the back of one)

I'm only asking $95 + actual shipping. Considering $100 wouldn't get you a decent con sketch these days, you can't go wrong at this price. So PM me to buy now! :D

Malvin

Thanks for the compliments! It is indeed nice. Too bad I can't keep everything. =(

I don't think Phil has worked on a Batman title. He is best known for his run on Green Arrow, and I think he is working on a Superman storyline that will be out soon (if it is not out already). I am sure Batman has appeared there.

This artwork was used as a style guide to make toys. If you really want to see another Phil Hester Batman (using his more current style) I scored this cool commission here (and it's not for sale):

http://cafurl.com/?i=8605

As I've said, considering that con sketches easily run $100+, $95 for a commercial piece is a great deal.

Malvin