• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller Eides

51 posts in this topic

Long time dealer, great rep and I have bought from them with no problems.

just don't ask for a 'Tec #27.

:gossip:

R.

It's odd you posted this at same time I was looking at one of their books. I actually used the "Ask Seller a Question" and haven't gotten a response yet. I hope they see it before the auction ends.

And I hope we're not looking at the same book. I doubt we are. But stranger things...

Yea, its not looking good. Reserve not met, which translates to most likely more then I want to spend.
Reserves are sometimes high...sometimes the sellers are high...it all adds up...

Last book I bought from them was a steal. SA minor key at WELL below GPA so I'd say that this is not always the case.

R.

Yea, its not looking good. Reserve not met, which translates to most likely more then I want to spend.
Reserves are sometimes high...sometimes the sellers are high...it all adds up...

Last book I bought from them was a steal. SA minor key at WELL below GPA so I'd say that this is not always the case.

R.

Well, thanks to this public service announcement...all bets are off. :doh:

It was a CGC graded book in a no reserve auction. I don't know what I did wrong. Maybe you should edit YOUR post.

lol