• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should price be differentiated between FF #25 and FF#26 ?

30 posts in this topic

The German versions are both around $20 in NM, no differentiation between the two in the German guide whatsoever:

FF2223.jpg

:gossip:Hey Collin, if you ever change your mind...

pm begrudginly sent... :lol:

But Brass the #26 WM copy sold two months ago for $6000 so maybe it doesn't say it all :)

Jim

Jim, a bit of a back handed compliment here, but the WM copy is always going to acheive a higher price, simply for the ped notation.

No question there, just the WM ped notation should bring a bit extra over the standard 9.4.

I've not known anyone to successfully argue the ped bump in the grade when buying a book. If you know of someone who has, I'll be keen to meet them ;)

Though census wise there are a few more #26's floating around. And yes I'm biased, I just love the cover to #25 (thumbs u

And 2nd Cap, has to be worth something well above a Hulk battle. Even if it's a classic one. :banana:

Although I can understand how #26 can be cool there is way too much wrong with the cover to not notice.

How did Hulk get all those steel girders to suspend in mid air (he only throws one at a time).

Why does everyone look 11 feet tall compared to thebuilding?

Just a few things that bother me, thoughI do like the white back ground contasted by all the purdy colors.

My 2c says (right now) Hulk battle issues are cooler than almost anything else in the early 60's crossovers.

Cap just gets no love.

R.