• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help With Canadian Editions

4 posts in this topic

First off, I"m probably just being dense here. So I apologize for that in advance if this is the case.

I've started to work on my Boy Comics run again after a brief hiatus. I picked up a Boy Comics 53 (Canadian Edition) at a con this weekend. Now typically the Boy Comics run in the registry is done under Lev Gleason publications. However, all the Canadians were published by Superior and are listed in the Registry as being published in 1900.

1. What am I supposed to be putting this set under?

2. Is there a way to include the Canadian Editions into my regular Boy run so points are cumulative. I don't really consider them different sets.

If I'm doing something functionally challenged just let me know. Also thanks in advance for any help with this.

-Rob-

You can include Canadian Editions to the regular run. You will receive the same points as the US Editions.

It would not accept the label code when I tried to do so, however. Hence my post. My apologies as I probably wasn't significantly clear about this before.