• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

52 Series

7 posts in this topic

I have one complete run of 52 comics (1-52), store stock, never read.

$35 and I will ship in the USA for $3 media (it will cost me more but I am sharing the price).

Paypal preferred and use the :takeit:

thanks!

I have one complete run of 52 comics (1-52), store stock, never read.

$35 and I will ship in the USA for $3 media (it will cost me more but I am sharing the price).

Paypal preferred and use the :takeit:

thanks!

:takeit:

Now that this set is gone, anyone else interested in a 52 set? I'm selling mine. Not unread, but read once. $40 shipped anywhere in the US. Slightly higher in the territories and places marked "Here be dragons" on the map.

Now that this set is gone, anyone else interested in a 52 set? I'm selling mine. Not unread, but read once.

I'm also interested in a Countdown set. I actually haven't read 52 yet. (shrug)

I have a few countdowns. Maybe the first five to ten. Are you going to be at the next Sacramento Convention? I'll bring them and we can negotiate a trade.

I have a few countdowns. Maybe the first five to ten. Are you going to be at the next Sacramento Convention? I'll bring them and we can negotiate a trade.

Hmm... haven't set up there in a while. Maybe HouseofComics is going. Either way, I'll get back to you. I might set up just for the hell of it or just visit. Usually some good deals there.. (Like when I picked up 4 Miracleman: A Dream of Flying tpbs for $5.00 each) (thumbs u

Thanks for the purchase, I will send you a PM on payment.

I don't have a countdown complete set, my ordering was weird on that one and fluctuated with people coming and going on it.