• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUN FOR (HARD)COVER

12 posts in this topic

Hi just wondered what paperback only trades you guys would like to see brought out in hardcover.

I am a hardcover only buyer - but the wait for a Y The Last Man hardcover series or absolute edition is killing me.

Anyone eles got a series that they are stalling on buying due to lack of hardcover?

P.S. Anyone know if a Y The Lasty Man H/C is planned?

I would guess they will release a hardcover in the coming weeks, but I haven't heard anything "official" on it as of yet.

I've sold off all my individual issues, so I'm eagerly awaiting the HC as well :)

Hi just wondered what paperback only trades you guys would like to see brought out in hardcover.

I am a hardcover only buyer - but the wait for a Y The Last Man hardcover series or absolute edition is killing me.

Anyone eles got a series that they are stalling on buying due to lack of hardcover?

P.S. Anyone know if a Y The Lasty Man H/C is planned?

Just get them bound and you have HC's.

On my radar to get bound as I'm not holding my breath on a HC

Kitson's Legion Run

L.E.G.I.O.N. 1-75 plus crossovers

JLA Year 1

Empire DC

They are making a series of Y the last man Hardcovers slated to come out sometime this year...

I already have all the singles I'd only buy a omnibus style format of it my self...

Binding can be a hell of a lot of fun! I'm just finishing up a big Transformers run to get bound. Ahh nostalgia :cloud9:

Dark Horse should really release the classic Marvel Conan series in a nice hardcover set with original coloring. The Chronicles TPBs have been nice and cheap, but that BWS art is begging for an oversized hardcover collection.

-Bob

A lot of people use Library Binding in Waco, TX for binding projects because they are cheap (binding jobs start at $15) and do a great job. I haven't sent in any books yet but will use them.

There are a couple of forums dedicated to binding comics: Uncollected Editions over at the Marvel Masterworks Resource Site and The Comic Geek Speak Binding Forum. There were a couple threads on binding here that a search may be able to dig up.

-Bob