• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EARTHQUAKE!

63 posts in this topic

I live in northern Illinois (just west of Rockford) and didn't feel anything. But I was asleep when it happened so it may have been felt around here. I'll have to check the news later today.

Mike

200px-Earthquake_001.gif

History

Earthquake is a long standing member of the Imperial Guard.

Powers

Earthquake can psionically create tremors and small quakes in the surface of a planet. The limits to the amount of area he can effect is unknown.

200px-Earthquake_001.gif

History

Earthquake is a long standing member of the Imperial Guard.

Powers

Earthquake can psionically create tremors and small quakes in the surface of a planet. The limits to the amount of area he can effect is unknown.

I knew it. The government is hiding the fact that there is super heroes and super villians on the earth.

I've been reading about volcanoes... very scary stuff. One of the early stages is deep earthquake-like rumblings.

If Yellowstone goes off anytime soon... well, nice knowing you, everybody.

Let me know if you need a safe place to store your books. :baiting:

zzz I'm from California. You get used to it after the 30th or 40th one you feel. It's why I don't collect glass or porcelin. Most everything in my house is earthquake proofed...as much as possible. I've been in some pretty big ones where thing flew off shelves and houses walked off their post and pier foundations. I've been knocked down by earthquakes. So just roll with it and if you're with a pretty girl when it happens, just hold her close and whisper that this might be the big one and see what that leads to.

I've been reading about volcanoes... very scary stuff. One of the early stages is deep earthquake-like rumblings.

He means EVERYBODY as in globally :gossip:

He means EVERYBODY as in globally :gossip:

Forgot about that FACT. doh!

I tried to stab an Earthquake once. Since the Earthquake never came back, I assumed I had succeeded in killing it...

Of course I was only five at the time, and I thought earthquakes were creatures that lived under the ground (sort of like the movie Tremors). It seemed like the right thing to do at the time...

SUPPOSEDLY several of my wife's co-workers say they felt it here in Southwest Ohio, but the wife & I were fast asleep.

Of course, our two year old did wake up crying a couple hours before the quake, which is odd as she has slept solid through the night for quite some time recently. And then there were those strange dreams I was having about dinosaurs attacking our house... hm

Anyone else feel the aftershock right this minute?

The whole house just rattled and shook, was a very odd sensation being a midwestener. Not used to that.

:eek: