• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #2 CGC 6.0 Apparent on Ebay

15 posts in this topic

spooning ebay cancelled by auction due to the fact that i asked the buyer to cover paypal fees if choosing to pay by that method.

i have relisted it without the paypal fee thing and set the resrve slightly higer.

:wishluck:

B.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170212648095&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

b,

what you do is offer a "cash" discount if someone pays via check.... if you list asking for the 3% or whatever fees that paypal does charge, that is some violation of ebay or something..but, you can encourage bidders that win, to pay with non paypal, and save them some mula!

good luck, I was in NY when the auction started, but I will be sure to bid :)

:frustrated: eBay sucks so much sometimes. They knowingly let fraudulent high dollar auctions run to completion on a daily basis... but will cancel legitimate auctions over stupid mess like this! Its not even my book and I'm frustrated for you Swapto! Good luck with the sale. Hopefully it goes even higher the second time! (thumbs u