• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you store your comics/slabs?

42 posts in this topic

When we added on to the house 12 years ago, I added a large walk-in closet with no windows. It isn't climate controlled, so the temp varies, but we live in a moderate climate with no humidity, and the cavern gets no unwanted light, so things keep pretty well. Basically, it is wall to wall steel shelving and short boxes, except for the gun racks, and the loose piles of comics waiting to be inventoried.

I use a dimensional gateway. Dimensional gateway = closet. K I have been watching to much Doctor Who but I blame the guy that started the sales thread that had the story in it lol.

Just having a little fun at your expense, Casey. Yes, I have a Southern drawl, just ask MrBedrock or MrHighgrade (Juan.)

I am not as bad as Arex though, y'all lol

:whatthe:

It's true (shrug)

:tonofbricks:

I actually have less of an accent than the other hicks in this town. Seeing as how im a transplant and all to the area

I would need a translator if I visited Lenoir :makepoint:

yep, you would need one so we could understand your Canadian :busy:
:screwy:

remember greggy, he thinks the Dukes of Hazzard was Masterpiece Theatre hm

It is (shrug)