• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Scores

44 posts in this topic

my one pick up is not back yet...I know filter snagged a great book

so did bedrock; he's already bragged to me about it.

"boy" he sure did (thumbs u

:whistle:

richard was just pulling into the outskirts of Houston yesterday afternoon when I yapped at him, so give him some time to recoup from his 2 day drive from NY to Tx, and he will share with us :)

It is good to be home!

boy11.jpg

Aarrrgghhh I want it! I want it! I've been wondering where the 2 9.0s and the 9.6 are! Grrrr

Edit: Also congratulations! lol

Aarrrgghhh I want it! I want it! I've been wondering where the 2 9.0s and the 9.6 are! Grrrr

Edit: Also congratulations! lol

Thanks, Rob. I bought the 9.0 from the guy who bought the 9.6 (Mile High). I had bid pretty strong on that book as well as the Mile High 10, another awesome cover, which he also won.

Sweet book (worship)

I love scans of books, they are great...but man o man, this book is SOOOOOO much nicer in person....another reason I will continue to make some treks to view some of our fellow board members' wonderful collections!

Sweet book (worship)

I love scans of books, they are great...but man o man, this book is SOOOOOO much nicer in person....another reason I will continue to make some treks to view some of our fellow board members' wonderful collections!

Some of our fellow board members are SOOOOO much nicer in person.

Sweet book (worship)

hm

Sweet book (worship)

hm

How was the dinner?

Sweet book (worship)

hm

How was the dinner?

It was fun, its too bad you could not make it...

Sweet book (worship)

hm

How was the dinner?

I tried, but I couldn't get danny to tried fried calamari (shrug)

Sweet book (worship)

hm

How was the dinner?

I tried, but I couldn't get danny to tried fried calamari (shrug)

Hot battered squid is a delicacy in some states.

Had dinner with a friend that I get to see once a year. Unfortunately Saturday was his only free night. I hate that I missed the forum dinner, but I sure met a ton of forumites at the show.

It is good to be home!

boy11.jpg

What a stunning cover! :o(worship)(worship)

Pennsylvania copy?

It has the "P" and sure looks like one. But it isn't noted on the label and wasn't sold to me as one.

Sweet book (worship)

and some are soooooooooo pathetically dressed in blue and orange ALL OF THE TIME.

Sweet book (worship)

and some are soooooooooo pathetically dressed in blue and orange ALL OF THE TIME.

:acclaim:

It is good to be home!

boy11.jpg

What a stunning cover! :o(worship)(worship)

Pennsylvania copy?

That is beautiful!!! Everything about this cover just seems perfect!!! Can't think off-hand of a better Biro cover!!! This is Biro at his best!!!

:applause:

I noticed the single staple which also looks perfect (War era book) and to me it just adds to this books appeal!! great pick-up!!!

Thanks! While I'm not a huge fan of Boy Comics in general, there are some great covers up through #13. I personally like #10 the best, but this one is a close second to me.

my one pick up is not back yet...I know filter snagged a great book

Any luck on the All Select 1?

yes, the AS 1 sold....just waiting on payment (was an at the show, pay after the show sale)