• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burntboys pics from NYCComicCon

47 posts in this topic

Great books you had at the con AS!! (worship)

Thanks! It was nice to meet you in person.

modern woogie :) its a comic forum shouldn't one use comic terms ? :makepoint:

Modern Woogie! I love it! lol

Sadly your son looks just like you. Tell him I am sorry, he can overcome it.

:hi:

and here's a Pic i took after getting home of my recently signed print of B&B 44 by Joe Kubert. both of these prints were made by RedHook from my Originally purchased copies. the other is MIS 90 and is signed by Carmine Infantino; )each copy is basically OA sized............)

P1000638.jpg

and here's a Pic i took after getting home of my recently signed print of B&B 44 by Joe Kubert. both of these prints were made by RedHook from my Originally purchased copies. the other is MIS 90 and is signed by Carmine Infantino; )each copy is basically OA sized............)

P1000638.jpg

:o Wow, very nice Harry!! :applause:

:o:whistle::foryou:hm

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but I say I'd rather have a thousand words from the gals whose pictures you posted here.

Next time let us all make a pledge to hand out business cards with this boards link to this forum so they can more fully communicate with the multitude of fans they have here.

I will personally reply to their every post, because it is my job :wishluck: