• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #1 1962...opinions please!

32 posts in this topic

Well, as outlined in my thread in General...my grail has arrived. Let me mention the few things maybe not real clear in the scans: Yes, that is a tape pull in lower left. Also, 1 inch spine split on back cover and 1-inch tear on back cover edge. Cover and centerfold still firmly attached...shiny staples. Please grade...thanks!

hulk1.jpg

hulk1b.jpg

Im going 2.5/2.0 I am really leaning harder at the 2.5. Generally true LOW books, have more serious flaws. Popped staples, piece missing, severe chipping. This book is pretty solid looking, and doesnt appear to have major structural damage. How is the CF ? And whats the PQ ?

P.S. I really like this book.

2.0/2.5

Hey Joe...OK this will make me happy for awhile (provided it comes back BLUE from CGC :wishluck:)

So, my next long-term goal is to have a copy that looks more like yours! (worship)

Greg

I went into long term hock for my copy. Nice pickup.