• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee CGC SS Sketchs and more UPDATED!!!

107 posts in this topic

words

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I wasnt criticizing you, actually my comments had nothing to do with you. I don't even see why you felt the need to respond the way you did to me, just some guy with an opinion.

Obviously I have struck a chord with some of you so I will stop here with one last thought.

I'm just a guy who was asking a few questions. Some of you took them way out of context, I am not really the type of person to really get to involved on internet forums as they tend to breed drama and contempt.

So I will go back to lurking. Besides I have better things to do like get my submissions in order to drive them up the street to CGC for grading than try to explain my intent or tone on the web.

Wow :o you're making friends quick around here....huh kid? :boo:

I am not your kid or interested in making friends, with people whom cannot contribute to a innocent question with an intelligent responce. Be a leader not a follower. No need to making presumptions about my intentions or assumptions about my tone. Why not just ask instead of making a stupid statement like that?

Wow so this is what this place has become? After all the lurking I did, It seemed like people were welcome to have opinions.

sorry to appear as if I am trolling this forum but that is not my intention. I just get steamed when people chime in whom have taken the whole issue completely out of context and make a ridiculous statement in an attempt to make me look bad.

:mad: ugghhh

words

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I wasnt criticizing you, actually my comments had nothing to do with you. I don't even see why you felt the need to respond the way you did to me, just some guy with an opinion.

Obviously I have struck a chord with some of you so I will stop here with one last thought.

I'm just a guy who was asking a few questions. Some of you took them way out of context, I am not really the type of person to really get to involved on internet forums as they tend to breed drama and contempt.

So I will go back to lurking. Besides I have better things to do like get my submissions in order to drive them up the street to CGC for grading than try to explain my intent or tone on the web.

Wow :o you're making friends quick around here....huh kid? :boo:

I am not your kid or interested in making friends, with people whom cannot contribute to a innocent question with an intelligent responce. Be a leader not a follower. No need to making presumptions about my intentions or assumptions about my tone. Why not just ask instead of making a stupid statement like that?

Wow so this is what this place has become? After all the lurking I did, It seemed like people were welcome to have opinions.

sorry to appear as if I am trolling this forum but that is not my intention. I just get steamed when people chime in whom have taken the whole issue completely out of context and make a ridiculous statement in an attempt to make me look bad.

:mad: ugghhh

:roflmao:

Probably for the best that people start a new Stan Lee thread, I'm locking this one down because of the last bit of hijinks.

Nothing wrong with thoughtful discussion and the expression of likes/dislikes. But it seems that people were making it more personal than it should be. Letting passions flare to the point of telling people where to go and/or what to do is inappropriate for this message board.