• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella 2 CGC 9.6 Whats the GPA For This Book

6 posts in this topic

I need some help if anyone's willing to give me a hand. Does anyone who subscribes to GPA have any recent sales history for Vampirella #2 in CGC 9.6? Yes the Warren title. I checked the CGC census and saw there were only 3 in that grade ( 4 now counting the one I just got back from CGC) so there may not be any activity.

I had bought the book raw off ebay before CGC started grading magazines in anticipation of having it graded. Well I finally got around to submitting it to ebay and was glad to see that I got the grade I was expecting to get. I'm going to be listing it on ebay, but I was just wondering what I might expect to get for it. Should I start it low and just let it go where it may? Or should I put a reserve on it and not sell it for less than $XXX?

Any help would be greatly appeciated. Thanks.

I sold my copy a year and a half ago, probably whats on the census for $650.00. I posted it a number of times with a make an offer, I mean I had it from like March to August before I got the offer of $650.00. I ran reserve auctions and it was ending at like $400.00 and did not sell. This book is common in high grade as it was in the warehouse copies. I know someone who was selling them on Ebay in 1998 and 1999 for like $30.00. The books were all 9.4 and better, he had hundreds. So that book is floating around in high grade. Since this thread is kinda old, hope you got a good sale. thanks