• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 12 - 1st SA Marvel cross-over - POLL

FF # 12  

120 members have voted

1. 1. FF # 12

25 posts in this topic

well this was the only early Hulk book that didn't sell at the NYCCon. (All 6 issues of the my OO 1st Hulk series are now gone :( )

not too much to add to what you can already see (some Marvel chipping, kinda rough bottom edge, small piece missing LLC BC). there are some non color breaking bends that you might not be able to see in the scan.

decent gloss remains and the pages are still off-white.

let me know what you think - maybe i overgraded at the CON??

post-javits.jpg

post-javits001.jpg

I went with 4.0, but I admit I tend to undergrade books with Marvel chipping. Personally I don't see it getting a pass as much as it does, but it's production related and common, so I guess that's why. I think CGC would give it a 4.5.

I went with 4.0, but I admit I tend to undergrade books with Marvel chipping. Personally I don't see it getting a pass as much as it does, but it's production related and common, so I guess that's why. I think CGC would give it a 4.5.

I also tend to undergrade books with Marvel chipping but voted 4.5...

I also tend to undergrade books with Marvel chipping but voted 4.5...

I too see it as a CGC 4.5 due to the chipping.If not for the chipping we probably wouldn't be grading it...it would have sold.The chipping isn't too bad though.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u