• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Best RAW Silver Age Book

110 posts in this topic

Let's try to create a little more traffic in this forum...

Post a scan of the absolute best condition raw S.A. book you own. Anything from 1956 to 1969 will do. Whether it guides at $12.00 or $20 000.00, let's see it.

Here is mine:

CAP119.jpg

From 1969...the scan does it no justice. Perfect deep gloss, and WHITE pages.

I have a Sgt. Fury 23 and a Not Brand Echh 5 that were in the running, but...

Your turn!

Sorry, I can't comply. If I pull the potential 9.6 out of the mylar & scan it, it may drop to a lowly 9.4. Ouch! tonofbricks.gif

Yeesh...mine seem to go up in grade when I put them in the mylar... thumbsup2.gif

Yeh, but only if it's a graded mylar ! insane.gif

SA is my weakest pre-Modern genre. But this is the best one I have. CGC'd at F/VF.

The world's first raw book in a slab! confused.gif

Oh [!@#%^&^] I was so obsessed with figuring out what I HAD in SA I forgot it was for raw!!!! Shun me for this. I am deserving of nothing more.

Greggy, let me know if you ever want to part with that Showcase 56. It's a beaut...
It will eventually be for sale after I get it graded. Paid $80 (triple guide) back in the day from Motor City. Hope you aren't a date stamp hater because it does have one on the back cover! 893frustrated.gif